Sunday, October 24, 2010

Learning lots!


Saturday October 16, 2010




Hey Family!

The MTC is amazing! I have already learned a ton of stuff, and it is super fast paced. I have learned how to bear my testimony, starting to learn how to pray, and ya a lot of other stuff! My companion is really cool, his name is Elder Applegate. We get along great, he is going to be an awesome missionary. So Emily dyed her hair how dark? I want to see a picture or something! So I found out some pretty exciting news! I am going to be going to the Lima, Peru MTC on November 3rd! My companion and I are both going there as well as to hermanas in our district! The MTC is super spiritual, I  have never felt the spirit constantly like I do here. I have seen Brian a couple times, he seems like he knows a lot of stuff already! He leaves Wednesday which is really cool! It is a really big adjustment when we have to plan everything we do! I dont think I have ever planned a day in my life, so I think that is one of the hardest things. The cold is getting better, but  I am still taking night time cold medicine. because my brain is always thinking about something, so that helps me go to sleep. We just have a mini p-day today, so we are pretty stoked to be in jeans and a t-shirt. I know the church is true. it has been revealed to me multiple times here in the mtc. Tell emily and braxton to stay strong, and stay straight! I am so excited to learn spanish and learn how to teach people to come unto christ. if you could, maybe email me spencers adress as well as Brians new one when he gets down to Argentina! that would be awesome! Well I will talk to you guys next friday, thats when my p-days will be from now on... Bye Love you lots.

Love,
Elder Storm

No comments: