Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spiritual Devotional


Friday, October 23, 2010


Hi Family!!


Everything is going great! My companion is awesome and our district is sweet as well! I pray for you guys every night, so hopefully that is working, lol. So I hear that you are working a lot mom? Don't run yourself into the ground!  I am so glad that I left when I did, imagine me crying at stake conference! Itwas bad enough in 2nd ward haha.


My companion is from Layton, Utah. I sent you some  pictures so you should be getting them like early next week I think. haha I have heard so many cool things about the Peru mtc. its gonna be sooo tight! We get to do street contacting and like go around the city and stuff, so I will probably pick up on the language a lot faster when I am down there. When am I going to get my package by the way? Were you going to send it last week? well no worries, just know i leave for peru in 11 days sooooo ya. Well ya I got my travel plans! I will be leaving out of SLC November 3rd and fly to Atlanta and then to Peru! I am I allowed to call you guys? I am not sure cuz it doesnt say in the handbook. Thanks for writing me dad! I know it probably took you a long time, cause your not too fast on the old computer,  but that means a lot!
 So tuesdays devotional Russel M. Nelson spoke about the doctrine of Christ. it was a really spiritual devotional and I absolutely loved it.


 I got to sit down and talk with Brian and catch up so that was awesome also.. got to give him one last hug before he took off to the airport!
We took some pictures so I will send those next time. We were in one of the buildings and we saw a bird fly into one of the plants, so we tried to catch it and it flew hecka fast down the hallway and smashed  into a window, it was hilarious, cuz there was like 200 other missionaries watching and everyone like "oooooohhh" haha.  Well love you guys, I will be sending Allie and Emily emails also, just to your email k mom... love you lots


Elder Cody Storm

No comments: