Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have a New Companion...

December 1, 2010


Don't fret about the emails, I will email every week no matter what, you are my mom for crying out loud! Ya thanksgiving woulda been a lot harder but they actually had somewhat of a thanksgiving dinner so that made it a lot better, I ate so much, went back for thirds, 6 slices of pie, and I still haven't gained a pound lol. Wow mom good job at work, I shouldn´t be surprised though, you are amazing at working with people. Did you give them hugs to seal the deal? just wondering. Gosh that really stinks that you have to work sooo much during Christmas time, I don't know how you do it, just a super mom or something. I don't
even care what is in the packages, it is awesome just getting anything from home, did you just cake on the Jesus stickers? lol. That is awesome though, I cannot wait to see the look on my companions face! Maybe it will be Spencer? haha I wont get my hopes up but that would 
beeee sooooo swwwweeeeet!!!! ya that is definitely one thing I have noticed is that the Latins don't have many ties. but I gave my last companion a couple, and will
probably end up giving this one a couple as well. Speaking of which, my new companions name is Elder Garcia, he is from Guatemala, and he is about 4'10" I think, not quite sure but somewhere around there. He is awesome though, he is always happy, which makes me happy as well. Ya I miss Taylor a lot as well, man me and that kid spent like everyday together, its like being addicted to something,haha when you go cold turkey its a really hard adjustment. haha what is his progress on the mission papers? does he have his call? what is the news! I knew dad would move onto something sooner or later, but luckily he didn't have to go
far. Gosh I miss him so much, I miss you all soo much. I thought about the mental image of Christmas time the other day and got homesick. All the Christmas decorations up, lights on the tree and outside, a fire going with rain outside. I mean you cant get much better than that right? I am in mid 70s weather, where it is partly smoggy everyday lol, jk i love it in Peru, its awesome. Some good spiritual experiences i have had have been when I am teaching in The TRC or something like that. Bearing testimony of the truthfulness strengthens my testimony every time. I love bearing testimony because I feel so good after I do it. That is awesome that they are making dollhouses for the nieces. Ya I know I cannot wait to call you guys either, it is going to be awesome, to bad I didn't get to talk to you
guys that much. actually it was only you and halfway dad... I wonder if I will be able to call when I fly to Ecuador... questions questions. The mission pres and his wife are good, He seems a little on the stern side but his wife is just like the grandma everyone wants. They are both truly inspired individuals, and you can definitely tell. The new companion is good though, he has a hard time teaching, but I was the same way when I first started, he will be a good missionary though. The tour was amazing, I didn't get any good pictures with me in them really but just of the sites and they are awesome, look like Spain and Europe, like huge cathedrals and stuff. I bought a really cool beanie, backpack and sweatshirt, and it all cost about 25 bucks, not bad eh? that's the advantage of being able to barder.  I haven't written Jake, but I don't know his address either. I would like  to write him and Brian, and kyle. I miss the snot out of you also mother.  I really really really really really miss your faces, and just ahh you  guys are awesome I really wish I would have taken advantage of it more when
was back home (stupid me) but I definitely know how lucky I have it in the old USA and I will never forget that, I miss you all so much. Just know as often as you think of my i think of you double that! you guys are awesome. Keep the emails coming, they are always putting a smile on my face.  welllllll hasta luego fam and friends
LOVE
Elder Tormenta

No comments: